In This Episode
In this podcast interview, Rob McNealy interviews Chad Krupa, Political Director of the Utah Firearms Association, about the dangers of “red flag” laws (ERPOs).
About Utah Firearms Association
The Utah Firearms Association exists to fight for the 2nd Amendment rights of all Utah citizens. Even in a gun friendly State like Utah, the 2nd Amendment is under constant threat. The UFA will focus on the following areas:
- Fighting against proposed laws that would infringe on the 2nd Amendment.
- Overturning or repealing laws that currently infringe on our 2nd Amendment.
- Voting out politicians who do not defend the 2nd Amendment and voting in politicians who do.
- Working with businesses, universities, and other organizations to encourage them to allow citizens to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.
- Continuing to educate the public on the importance and necessity to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.
It may be argued that the 2nd Amendment is the most important. Without the ability to oppose an oppressive government, none of the other Amendments would exist.
Subscribe, Rate, & Review
Follow Us On Social Media
Twitter: @RobMcNealy – @TUSCNetwork
Facebook: /RobMcNealy – /TUSCNetwork
LinkedIn: /in/RobMcNealy – /company/TUSCNetwork
Instagram: @RobMcNealyActual – @TUSCNetwork
Join our TELEGRAM group! – t.me/TUSCNetwork